Real Madrid star Bale comfortable with his world record price-tag


Gareth Bale says he's happy ignoring the size of his price-tag at Real Madrid.

The Welshman became the most expensive player in world football last summer when he completed an £86million move to Spain from Tottenham.
"I do think of the journey I have made."

"Missing pre-season affected me massively. I didn't realise how important a pre-season was until I came to Madrid."

"It took a little while for me to get going, which I think everyone understood. But I have been able to really kick-on after Christmas, to get my fitness up and play well."

"I try not to think about the fee. I came to Madrid to play football and I am enjoying that. If I think about that and nothing else, then I know that I'll play well."
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget