Halima Abubakar Shows Off Her Hot Body In New Sultry Photos

Nollywood actress Halima Abubakar has released sultry new photos in preparation for the launch of her look book

She shared a few pictures with fans via her Instagram page with the following captions, ‘This are pics I love from my bio book/look book coming soon, with my movies under my production company modehouz.

 I won't address any more negativity again.

 This is me.’ ‘I don’t like to hide my flaws, cos dem plenty…But regardless of how anyone feels, am super confident, happy in my thick skin and at peace.

This my tummy, I show u all, so the tummy jokes should stop…am amazing, and if you don’t see that well check your eyes and stop judging.








Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget