PHOTO: Read What Islamic Cleric Did To 17-Year-Old Teenager, Mother In Lagos

Officials of the Lagos State police command have arrested an Islamic cleric, Abdullahi Omobolaji, a.k.a Alfa over what he allegedly did to a 17-year-old teenager, Idowu (pseudonym).
Idowu at the compound where the nefarious act took place.

Punch reported that the Islamic cleric allegedly had unlawful carnal knowledge of the teenager in Bakare Lane, Agege area of the state, where she lives with her mother and siblings.

It was gathered that the Alfa, who lived in Abule Egba area of the state had a room apartment on Bakare Lane where he receives clients, who come for spiritual help.

The 40-year-old Ilorin, Kwara State indigene who was arrested on Wednesday was said to have been sleeping with the minor since November 2014 until the shameful act brought to public notice in March, 2015 after the victim’s mother discovered.

It was learnt that when the victim’s mother initially confronted Alfa, he allegedly beat her up, and while the fight lingers on, the matter was then reported at the Isokoko Police Division by Idowu.

Idowu, who spoke with Punch correspondent on Friday, revealed that she could not sum up the courage to tell anyone about her ordeal with Alfa because he had threatened that she would die if she did so.

“It started in November, 2014 when Alfa Abdullahi called me and said I should always come to meet him if I needed anything since my dad was dead and my mum was unable to cater to all my needs. Later, he told me that he had seen a vision, adding that a man had placed an evil mark on me. He asked me to rinse my hand with cold water which he then put on the fire. When the water finally boiled and I brought it down, I saw two cowries and a ring in the water. Alfa said that was what the man put inside my body and he (Alfa) was the only man that could remove the evil mark from me. He said he must sleep with me three times, and that was how he slept with me. He said I must never tell anyone what happened between us and if I did, I would die just like my father did a few years back,” she said.

The victim further revealed that few days after, Alfa called her and asked her to buy an egg, which he instructed her to rub her body with.

“Then he said I should break it. I found seven needles in the egg. Alfa then said he would have to sleep with me seven times. I pleaded with him not to since he only recently slept with me three times, but he insisted on doing it,” she said.

According to her, the suspect slept with her for seven more times, and continued to pressure her for more sex, adding that she could not open up to anyone because Alfa had scared her with tales of his powerful exploits.

The victim’s mother, who is a mother of four and a fashion designer, said she got wind of what had been happening between Alfa and her daughter from a customer, adding that when she confronted Alfa, he denied the allegation.

“After a lot of pressure, my daughter opened up, telling me that Alfa had told her if she told anyone she would die. That was when I went to meet him the second time, but he beat me up,” she said.

It was also learnt that the victim had been taken to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital for a medical test.

Reacting to the incident, a family friend, who is a prophet, Samuel Odusanwo, pleaded with the police and government not to let Alfa go unpunished. He said his case should be used to serve as a deterrent to other people like him.

Meanwhile, a relative of the suspect, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said there was no truth in the allegation, insisting that Alfa and the teenager were dating.

“The girl framed up the cleric. They have been sleeping with each other since last year,” he said.

When contacted, the state police command spokesman, Kenneth Nwosu, confirmed the incident saying; ‘the matter is going to court tomorrow (Monday).’
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget