11 Eyebrow Fillers: Here Are the Best

http://bobbyandthingz.blogspot.com/2015/05/11-eyebrow-fillers-here-are-best.html
They may not make you look like Beyonce or Rihanna, but they'll at least make you look normal.

I was genetically unblessed with relatively sparse, not-quite-even eyebrows, a fact I've become even more painfully aware of as this Cara Delevingne-spurred full eyebrow trend has gained speed over the past couple of years.
So, I've set out on a mission to all eyebrows looks, at least, like a normal person's and, at best, like Lily Collins's. Which is a scary task. The thing is and perhaps this is partially due to the fact that ladies generally prefer a pretty minimalist makeup look - every time they tried to fill in their brows with a brow pencil, they wind up looking more or less like this.

http://bobbyandthingz.blogspot.com/2015/05/11-eyebrow-fillers-here-are-best.html
 
 Seriously, I related more to that "Girl" scene than almost any other. Basically, it looks very fake and very insane, at least in my mind.

It turns out, though, that there are now a wide array of eyebrow-filling products on the market, from pencils to pens to powders to gels.

 Some are comprised of just one magic little wand, while others come in handy portable sets. So, I called in a bunch of them, and wrote about what the girls experience, basing critique on easiness of use and normalness of brow appearance post-use.

Also know that I'm no eyebrow-filling expert, by any means. while I've glanced at a couple of online tutorials, I don't really know what I'm doing becos am a guy lols. Thus, easy application was very important.

So without further ado, read on for rundown of the best products, See More

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget