Harrysong’s Parents Are Siblings: How True Is This


Earlier this week, it was reported that Harrysong revealed that his parents are siblings in an interview. The Nigerian pop star is now refuting the entire story, stating that the interview was “manufactured.”

In a press release “Harrysong refutes to ‘Manufactured’ interview with YES Magazine-I am Busy Promoting My New Video for story- Harrysong reacts to false ‘Parents are Siblings’ interview,” he says:
“I have not granted any magazine an interview in the last 12 months where I spoke about my late parent so I find it worrisome, disheartening that a magazine would manufacture a story like such. It is disturbing.

“I implore that the blogs and magazine respect the memory of my late mother and retract the story/interview. I really i’m [am] busy promoting my new video for ‘story’”

Statements in the press release also urge his fans to watch his new video. “Harrysong  just released a video for his new single titled ‘Story.’ Watch video for ‘Story’ by Harrysong a.k.a Mr. Songz…”

Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget