HAPPYY BIRTHDAY MIKEL AND DAVID LUIZ

Birthday boy Mikel unveils new braided Mohawk against Atletico Madrid

 It is a joint celebration at Chelsea today, with not just one but two players having their 24th birthdays.

David Luiz and John Mikel Obi were both born on April 22, 1987, and are hoping to celebrate with three points against West Ham on Saturday.


Discussing reaching such a grand old age Mikel admitted: 'I'm getting old!

'Every time it's my birthday I feel I am getting old. I came here when I was 18 and thought I was going to be 18 forever, but now I'm 24, so time flies.'

Recent addition to the squad David Luiz has caused a stir on and off the field with his all-action displays and outgoing nature.

'We were born on the same day but we are not so alike, he is far crazier than me!' Mikel laughed, when informed of the shared birthday. 'We definitely don't behave the same way; he is a crazy guy but a lovely guy to be around.

'David Luiz has done well for us since he came to the club. He has fitted in very well in the dressing room and the training ground, he is so lively, and he is the same on the pitch. I think we have all helped him to settle in and he's doing well, so I hope he has a great birthday too!'
Labels:

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget