Rafa Nadal: I started enjoying tennis again a month ago

Rafa Nadal, tennis, Sports 
"I have to work hard to improve my game. If I can, I'm confident I can play my best tennis again", said Rafa Nadal.
The Spaniard assured that he started "enjoying tennis" again "a month ago", despite getting knocked out of Roland Garros in the quarter-finals by Djokovic. "I want to win every match possible. Last month was better. I started enjoying tennis again a month ago."
As for his elimination in Paris, the player assured that he lacked the "necessary confidence". "I don't have to worry about that so much now. Novak was better than me", said the world number 10.

Nadal, who is the top seed for the tournament in Stuttgart, which is being held on grass for the first time, said that he cannot think about winning the title yet.

"It's not the time to be thinking about titles. The first week on grass after a year without playing on grass is always tough. But I'll do the best I can", said the Spanish ace, who was the champion in Stuttgart on clay in 2006 and 2007.

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget