Sean Tizzle: Why My MTN Deal wasn't Renewed

 
For a while now, it has been a season of  renewing deals with telecommunications companies for Nigerian celebs.
Telecommunications company, MTN however leads the pack. Entertainers like Davido, Don Jazzy, Tiwa Savage, Kcee, Iyanya and others got their deals renewed with the telecommunications company while of other stars like Timaya, Shina Peters, Sean Tizzle and others were not renewed for unknown reasons.

In a chat with popular Nigerian singer and songwriter, Morihanfen Oluwaseun Oluwabamidele, popularly called Sean Tizzle, told TheNetng why his deal was not renewed with MTN. The singer made it known that he was the one that decided not to renew the deal because he needed to aim higher.

‘It’s a contract, they didn’t drop me, I was like yo, I don’t want to do it again not because anything happened or they dropped me. And if truly somebody dropped somebody, it’s only a matter of time, we’ll know who dropped who. 

‘I was signed as an ambassador for a year, that’s what we signed and when the contract elapsed I chose not to re-sign.  ‘It was huge been an ambassador but I just felt like I don’t want to re-sign, I want to go to a higher place, not because I be ‘Ashawo’ but it’s what I feel like. At the end of the day it’s business and I’m a brand, I believe there are 1001 companies looking for Sean Tizzle,’ the loke loke singer said.

Not long ago, the singer did more than expected when he performed his hit singles at a New York concert on Friday, May 8, 2015.

Post a Comment

[blogger]

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget